Saturday, January 20, 2018

I knew it was a strange day

I didn’t know it was going to become exponential!

I saw it as a series of small packages, but for my convenience I chose to make it one large one, there will be several signatures.

Now and then a very interesting position as a good to talk about art history and the dynamics of nomenclature.

It could be called many different things some would call it an assemblage, others would call it junk, both perspectives have merits.

However, from my perspective, it’s that type of art and I’m choosing to give it the name of “assemblage art”!

You see it can be put together an arranged in any different number of ways.  I don’t concede excuse me I don’t consider any way into someone yet to be incorrect it simply up to the user I’m merely providing the components are the dynamics.

I do find it convenient, you have to realize when I put all the stuff together, it was sometime ago, in some of this stuff is a very old, not in terms of being historically old but all old in terms of me storing a bunch of junk and then considering it to be a type of sculpture that I call assemblage art.

It’s also got some very unusual historical references including some references to Kennedy, not Kennedy has come up several times today and if you disassemble the ark you’ll see a dynamic of a candy well it’s not candy I would call it the Kennedy if you look carefully.

This would lead us back to Russia back to Texas then back to the newspaper and then to a fascinating photograph.

Some would say it even goes to the mafia although I personally have never agreed with that perspective but by and large there’s a lot of things we simply don’t know.  Although we do know where his wedding ring ended up or released or at least I think we do.

It does make you think about convertibles and the dynamics of driving around in Dallas.

It also makes you think about a family called the hunts… HUNT!

This goes back to the newspaper circles around it goes back to propaganda circles around again and find itself in Cuba and then in Russia and then backing and states back into the United States…

This in turn can lead to nightclubs and restaurants which gets back to the so-called mafia connection which I don’t it here to as I’ve mentioned earlier.

But it also gets into odd things with the FBI and CIA as well as any other number of letters or numbers or letters and numbers you choose to dance around.  That’s what’s interesting about the TBG many have this thing called the Mossad and by the way it’s KB G, many have all of the English ones which I have saved in some file or folder somewhere on some drives.  Many of the odd one in France the one you have the odd one in France…  I would choose it now and again or perhaps they and then….

It gets the last right.

Now we talk about her Monica lessons that would be her Monica that would be a musical instrument that you blow into called a her money to…..

It’s not a flute, or a trombone, it’s called a her money to…..

Will voice recognition as having a real dilemma with this particular type of instrument solo goalie and tried and hand and see if I can get things off correct.  See if I can get the thing too self correct…  If I work with it using my hands and my feet and I do another kind of dance…

Harmonica, yes I did that in hand and it did do the self correction, not hand.  As said not bend excuse me, I spoken to the microphone and I said that’s not bad.

… “also known as a French harp or mouth organ “
 

 

No comments: