Saturday, January 20, 2018

Once I hear from you again


We could discuss any number of things.  Footnote, that’s a major signal four eight code drop.  That would be 40 code drop but you can do any number of things as apparently the voice recognition is going to choose its own numbers regardless of my speech pattern.
All right, and will discuss it much but it’s very prevalent!  That rock and roll past code, it does all kinds of things and trust me, it’s alive and kicking.  Yesterday was an odd day, I just dropped into C……
Today’s a strange day as well, I have the two toned Ricky recorder jacket…..
While Lucy you gonna have to figure that one out……
We’ll let’s see what media I can bark into…
European Union laws require the British to give the European Union lots of cash.

Yes, I can edit!   Thank you, very much!
I can’t believe that either Google, I actually from ( found ) the correct passwords.

Voice recognition issues, what else can you expect, in the number of things actually it would be in I'm sorry is anything wrong!!!!!!

You really have to wrestle with this stuff!

And no no one cares I said I know that no one cares but if things move correctly will be all kinds of voodoo drops done today and we can all blame it on the name of a heart the name of art…

It could be linkletter or any number of things..
Long-sleeved Kennedy out of it I said let the sleeves kidding I said let us leave Kennedy out of it, there’s some very bad girls around here or perhaps right wing liberal media people, and there is a brown paper bag if you know about calling in and out of things….
The Boston Blackie kind…..
 
 

 

No comments: